* CAROL Organic Cotton Dress In Navy And Blue – Beaumont Organic *
The eye catching stripes of the Carol dress create a contemporary, bold piece. Featuring a relaxed round neckline and contrasting side panels, the Carol can be paired with trainers or sandals for a simple effortless look. Made in a gorgeously soft 100% organic cotton, it is the perfect throw-on-and-go style for the long summer days.
* Made from 100% organic cotton.
* Super soft to touch.
* Features short sleeves and a straight column silhouette.
*Made ethically in Portugal.
* Machine washable.
Size and fit:
* model is 174 cm and wears a size S.
* across chest: M 60 cm.
* length from side neck point M 126 cm
* across hem: M 61 cm
* This style is produced ethically in Portugal from GOTS certified organic cotton.
Portugal is, as you might know renowned for its outstanding quality linens and jerseys.
The factories that Beaumont Organic is working with are familybusineses near Porto. The working conditions are very good and they provide secure and safe environments with fair wages to their workers.
* It is important to Beaumont Organic to work with small factories so they can benefit from them. The largest factory that they work with has an integrated manufacturing procedure. So the produce everything themselves, starting with the raw yarns until the final procuts. The workers are highly skilled experts and bring each garment to perfection.
* The Transportation of the final products to the UK is made by road to minimize the enviromental impact cause by emissions
Made from organic cotton:
* Beaumont Organic produces luxury casual and high quality pieces, one of their favorite and most used fabric is GOTS certified Organic Cotton. You can tell by the soft hand feel and the very high quality of these garments. They showcase this ethical and responsible fabric.
Organic cotton has many benefits, to name just a view:
*you can be sure that no Fungicides or Insecticides are used
*you can be sure that untreated and GMO free seeds are used. (most of the conventional cotton is grown from GMO seeds by the way)
*the organic matter brings strong soil as a result of crop rotation, the soil can also retain the water more efficiently. So the water consumtion is much lower.
Care & washing:
* machine washable
* save energy and wash at 30 degrees with environmentally friendly detergent.
* reduce washing by hanging the garment outside
* cherish forever