* Jersey Maxi Dress, Soft Orange – Studio Jux *
Studio Jux maxi dress is made from 100 % organic cotton jersey fabric. This fashionable lovely dress has a loose easy going fit. You can adjust the width with the include waistband.
* Color: Soft Orange
* Material: 100 % organic cotton
* Fit: maxi length
* Vegan (peta approved)
* This style is made in Nepal. The factory is a social enterprise and handpicked by Jitske Lundgren the owner of Studio Jux. They are supporting the local community there with producing this knitwear.
*Studio Jux has their own factory in Nepal. You can easily find out who made your clothes. Check their homepage to meet the people who mad your Studio Jux style: http://studiojux.com/pages/handshake.
*Studio Jux is a very fashionable Brand from the Netherlands. The designs are minimalistic but also unexpected by colors and shapes. They use materials like organic cotton, hemp or recycled coke bottles. They are constantly looking for new ways to produce sustainable fashion and source sustainable fabrics, materials and eco friendly innovations for their brand.
*Studio Jux has it in its name: jux means fun. So the goal is that everybody who has to to with Studio Jux is supposed to have fun. Not only the customer but also the people who work in the Nepali factories. They work under fair conditions and of course get fair wages. Studio Jux is a member of the “Clean & Unique Association” and the “Fair Wear Foundation” so they are well certified.
*You can be sure that the constantly check their factories themselves to be sure that everything runs under fair conditions and the factories adhere to their standards.
Care & washing:
* wash on low spin with mild detergent at 30° C
* do not tumble dry
* do not soak
* flat dry in shade
* reduce washing by hanging the garment outside
* cherish forever