* JOYCE Lyocell Jersey Top, Off White – Beaumont Organic *
Joyce is an effortless wardrobe staple made with luxuriously soft and sustainable lyocell jersey. Features deep V neckline, cap sleeves and is slightly cropped to make it easy to pair with anything. Team it with our George trousers or Suzanne skirt for the perfect, elegant look
* Made from 67% lyocell and 33% cotton.
* Soft and smoothed touch.
* Relaxed fit.
* Features deep V neckline, cap sleeves and is slightly cropped.
* Made ethically in Portugal.
* Machine washable.
* This style is produced ethically in Portugal from GOTS certified organic cotton.
Portugal is, as you might know renowned for its outstanding quality linens and jerseys.
The factories that Beaumont Organic is working with are familybusineses near Porto. The working conditions are very good and they provide secure and safe environments with fair wages to their workers.
* It is important to Beaumont Organic to work with small factories so they can benefit from them. The largest factory that they work with has an integrated manufacturing procedure. So the produce everything themselves, starting with the raw yarns until the final procuts. The workers are highly skilled experts and bring each garment to perfection.
* The Transportation of the final products to the UK is made by road to minimize the enviromental impact cause by emissions
Care & washing
* machine washable
* save energy and wash at 30 degrees with environmentally friendly detergent.
* reduce washing by hanging the garment outside
* cherish forever