* Jumper Moonwort, Black – Lovjoi *
* Material: 100 % Tencel ® Lyocell
* Color: black
* Fit: regular
* silk optic
* Also available in forest
* here you can read about the production of the TENCEL ® fabric.
* Lovjoi produces everything in their one little factory in South Germany. They only work with ecological materials. Most of their fabrics are being produced on the Swabian Alb. They focus on transparence and on short transportation ways. In a tiny South German village called Riedlingen right next to the Danube is Lovjois headquarter. In a former VW car workshop they combine their studio, sewing room, cutting room, logistics and office. Here they are surrounded by protected nature which gives a perfect ambient to produce sustainable fashion. In their sewing room they employ Syrian refugees. Their know how is an essential contribution to Lovjois quality. So the Lovjoi products are the result of an amazing intercultural collaboration.
Care & washing:
* wash on low spin with mild detergent at 30° C
* wash with similar colours
* do not soak
* reduce washing by hanging the garment outside
* cherish forever