* Ladies Active Jeans, Black – Bleed *
This jeans from Bleed is up for anything. The mix of organic cotton and elastane is not only tough but also very comfortable to wear. You don´t want to take it off anymore. All the labels are made from cork instead of leather, so this style is totally vegan.
* five pocket Jeans
* crossed backpocket stitching
* regular fit
* “bleed for nature” embroidery at waistband
* cork patches
* color: Black Denim
* material: 98 % organic cotton / 2 % elastane
* See product pictures
Care & washing:
* Iron (2 dots) inside out
* Save energy and wash at 30 degrees with environmentally friendly detergent. It is ok to wash the garment also in 40 degrees (but not higher) if the garments seems to be really dirty
* Wash inside out
* Reduce washing by hanging the garment outside or freeze them every once in a while.
* Line dry
* Natural caused shrinkage of 1 cm after the first washing
* Reshape whilst damp
* Cherish forever
* Wash with similar colors, may bleed out
The older the jeans get the better they become – so cherish them for many years to come!
* 80 % of the Bleed products are produces in Europe. Most of them in Portugal and Poland. The hempproducts, the flannelproducts and the functional fabrics are being produced in China. This has different reasons.
* Organic cotton: This is the main material that Bleed uses. Bleeds organic cotton is subject to the strict restrictions of the Gots-Certificate (Global Organic Textile Standards). There for it is produced under fair conditions and without the use of any pesticides or herbicides in Africa and India. The subsequent processing happens in Portugal of course without adding any chemicals here.
* Producing in China does´t automatically include bad working conditions and wages. There are many factories that work under the strict regulations of organizations like GOTS or Bluesign.