* Ladies’ Classic, Black – HoodLamb *
This jacket is a true HoodLamb classic. This style suits all kind of frames, no matter if tall or small. This all-round winter jacket works well for both country and city pursuits. It has a water resistant, sturdy and long-lasting hemp and organic cotton twill outer shell. It is lined with vegan SatifurTM fur which will protect you from extrem cold. Even the pockets are lined with SatifurTM to keep your hands warm when they really need it. You will discover many little secret and useful gimmicks like a microfiber-lined pocket for sunglasses or headphone loops.
* Water and wind-resistant outer shell
* Organic Hempulose weather resistant treatment
* Satifur™ lined handwarmer pockets
* Headphone loops
* Patented rolling paper dispenser
* Custom YKK two-way zipper
* Secret pocket
* Inside waist drawstrings
*Windcatchers with thumbholes
* Microfiber-lined pocket for sunglasses
* Color: Black
* see product picutres
* Shell: 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton twill
* Lining: 20% hemp, 35% recycled polyester, 45% acrylic SatifurTM
* HoodLamb is committed to supporting the hemp farmers in Northern China whose families have worked the land for generations, creating the best hemp fiber in the world.
* China is the world’s largest producer of hemp fiber – the country’s hemp farms are primarily located in the north. For this reason HoodLamb chooses to produce its collection locally in order to support local farmers and the regional textile industry.
* HoodLamb hemp is hand sown and hand harvested on small family farms in Northern China. Because hemp is an annual crop HoodLamb produces its collection only once a year using the yield of that year’s harvest to create the fiber. This single batch approach means that:
* Each jacket represents the unique characteristics of that year’s soil and weather condition
* They produce to satisfy demand not to anticipate it
* HoodLamb clothing does not deplete our natural resources
Hoodlamb takes great care that the garments are sewn in facilities with clean and safe working conditions. Each season, HoodLamb founder, Doug Mignola oversees the production of their collection in China personally – working side by side with their factory partners to ensure that their premium quality and high facility standards continue to be upheld.
Wash and care:
* dry clean only
* cherish forever