* Ladies Shirtdress, Jeansblue – Bleed *
We are in love with this shirtdress from Bleed made from 100% organic cotton in jeans look. Perfectly to combine ether at work or at a leger party. You can dress it casual and loose or turn it elegant with the cord string around your waist.
* 100% organic cotton
* wooden buttons
* Color: Jeans Blue
* Regular Fit
* 80 % of the Bleed products are produces in Europe. Most of them in Portugal and Poland. The hempproducts, the flannelproducts and the functional fabrics are being produced in China. This has different reasons.
* TENCEL®: This is a cellulose derived from eucalyptus. Bleed uses this material mainly for their functional styles. It is necessary to use chemicals when producing TENCEL®. But those chemicals are in a closed circuit. They can be used several times and can be decomposed bi0logical in purification plants. Nature will therefor never get in touch with any of those chemicals. Furthermore the process has a very low water consumption that is why this process is awarded with the “European Award for the Environment” by the European Union. TENCEL® is produced in Austria by a company named “Lenzing”. It has a super soft touch and is the perfect supplement to Bleeds organic cotton.
* Producing in China does´t automatically include bad working conditions and wages. There are many factories that work under the strict regulations of organizations like GOTS or Bluesign.
Care & washing:
* Save energy and wash at 30 degrees with environmentally friendly detergent. It is ok to wash the garment also in 40 degrees (but not higher) if the garment seems to be really dirty
* Wash inside out
* Reduce washing by hanging the garment outside
* Line dry
* Natural caused shrinkage of 1cm after the first washing
* Reshape whilst damp
* Cherish forever