This Coat is a true HoodLamb classic. Particularly suited to tall, slender frames, this all-round winter coat works well for both country and city pursuits. Offering mid-thigh length warmth and signature features including a removable hood, SatifurTM lined collar, and adjustable straps on back.
* Organic Hemp Cellulose Weather Resistant Treatment
* Custom YKK, 10mm two-way zipper and zipper-pull
* Microfiber-lined pocket for sunglasses
* Satifur™-lined handwarmer pockets
* Patented rolling paper dispenser
* Magnetic arm pocket
* Earplug loops
* Color: Midnite Blue
* Shell: 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton twill
* Lining: 20% hemp, 35% recycled pet, 45% acrylic SatifurTM
* HoodLamb is committed to supporting the hemp farmers in Northern China whose families have worked the land for generations, creating the best hemp fiber in the world.
* China is the world’s largest producer of hemp fiber – the country’s hemp farms are primarily located in the north. For this reason HoodLamb chooses to produce its collection locally in order to support local farmers and the regional textile industry.
* HoodLamb hemp is hand sown and hand harvested on small family farms in Northern China. Because hemp is an annual crop HoodLamb produces its collection only once a year using the yield of that year’s harvest to create the fiber. This single batch approach means that:
* Each jacket represents the unique characteristics of that year’s soil and weather condition
* They produce to satisfy demand not to anticipate it
* HoodLamb clothing does not deplete our natural resources
Hoodlamb takes great care that the garments are sewn in facilities with clean and safe working conditions. Each season, HoodLamb founder, Doug Mignola oversees the production of their collection in China personally – working side by side with their factory partners to ensure that their premium quality and high facility standards continue to be upheld.
wash and care:
* dry clean only
* cherish forever