* Nerissa Lyocell Cotton Dress – Thought *
The Nerissa Dress comes with a flower power print that makes you feel happy and light! Combine it with a denim jacket for the afternoon or some heels for a wild ladie’s night!
* 50 % Lyocell, 27 % Viskose und 23 % Cotton
* color: White with Floral Print
*Organic Cotton: no synthetic fertilizers or harmful pesticides are used to grow Thought´s organic cotton. Furthermore Thought’s organic cotton is GOTS certified. The dyes are Azo-free and also the finishes that are used are as gentle on the environment as possible. Certified with Oeko Tex.
Thought is creating thoughtful clothing in each step of their production circle. Starting with the design going on with the production up until the deliveries.
They aim to minimize their environmental footprint in anything they do.
Furthermore every piece in the Thought collection is made to last. Their mantra ist „Wear Me, Love Me, Mend Me, Pass Me On“
They aim to develop and support ‘slow’ fashion rather than ‘fast’ fashion that is only fashionable for one season.he fabric: no synthetic fertilizers or harmful pesticides are used to grow Thought´s organic cotton. Furthermore Thought’s organic cotton is GOTS certified.The dyes are Azo-free and also the finishes that are used are as gentle on the environment as possible. Certified with Oeko Tex.
Of course all workers in the production locations are entitled to fair wages, decent working conditions and the fundamental standards set out by the International Labour Organisation.
* hours of work are not excessive
* working conditions are decent
* the employment relationship is established
* the codes are communicated to the employees, so that they are aware of their rights and obligations
* workplaces are inspected regularly
Care & washing:
* wash at 30 degrees with environmentally friendly detergent.
* wash seperately for first wash
* colour may transfer onto other garments or upholstery
* reduce washing by hanging the garment outside
* warm iron on reverse
* do not bleach
* do not tumble dry
* cherish forever