* Pure Waste T-Shirt – Nurmi *
A T-shirt to made last. The material is heavy single jersey which keeps it shape and style from wear after wear and wash after wash.
* Color: gray with print
* Material: 70 % recycled cotton, 30 % recycled polyester
* Measurements: Please check product pictures for measurement chart.
* Material: Recycled cutting waste sourced and processed in India by Pure Waste Textiles. No dyeing and no chemicals used in the process.
* Designed in Lahti, Finland
* Cut & sewn in Lahti, Finland by UNQ Designs
* Printed in Kajaani, Finland by Seripoint
Care & washing:
* Iron (2 dots) inside out
* Save energy and wash at 30 degrees with environmentally friendly detergent. It is ok to wash the garment also in 40 degrees (but not higher) if the garments seems to be really dirty
* Reduce washing by hanging the garment outside
* Line dry
* Cherish forever