* Raid-May Top, Brown – Beaumont Organic *
This loose fitting top is crafted in a wool / lyocell blend and is flattering for all shapes. This style is just perfect for lounging but also to be thrown on to feel cool and ultra comfy. Raid-May is designed with the eco conscious in mind. A timeless piece and a must have wardrobe staple for the new season. you’ll never stop reaching for.
* one size
* made from 70 % Tencel and 30 % Wool
* short sleeves
* luxurous textured fabric
* relaxed fit
* features a v-neck
* machine washable
* color: Brown
* made ethically in Portugal
* This style is produced ethically in Portugal from GOTS certified organic cotton.
Portugal is, as you might know renowned for its outstanding quality linens and jerseys.
The factories that Beaumont Organic is working with are familybusineses near Porto. The working conditions are very good and they provide secure and safe environments with fair wages to their workers.
* It is important to Beaumont Organic to work with small factories so they can benefit from them. The largest factory that they work with has an integrated manufacturing procedure. So the produce everything themselves, starting with the raw yarns until the final procuts. The workers are highly skilled experts and bring each garment to perfection.
* The Transportation of the final products to the UK is made by road to minimize the enviromental impact cause by emissions
Made from organic wool:
* Beaumont Organics wonderful wool clothes are super soft and fancy. Linen is a marvelous quality because it can compensate your temperature. So it will keep you cool and comfortable on your hot holiday in the sun. It will chill you down when you are melting on an insufferable hot day in the office while you are just staying stylish. It is also breathable and has a soft handle which makes it cosy and comfy to wear. Furthermore it is very durable and versatile, so just perfect for making clothes that will last.
Here are some facts and reasons why we love it:
* wool is a material that is grown and not made. For that reason it is one of the most natural, sustainable and renewable materials since sheep grow a new fleece every year. So it can be said that wool products use less energy than man-made fibres during manufacture.
* natural wool fibres take only a few years to decompose after being disposed. After decomposing wool can even act as a fertilizer because of its high nitrogen content.
* due to it´s natural structure it can absorb and release water vapor into the atmosphere which makes it very breathable.
Care & washing:
* machine washable
* save energy and wash at 30 degrees with environmentally friendly detergent.
* reduce washing by hanging the garment outside
* cherish forever