* SUZANNE Lyocell Skirt In Grey – Beaumont Organic *
The Suzanne skirt is a versatile day or night style that balances comfort and elegance. Featuring a subtle side slit, paired with Joyce creates a flattering silhouette to be layered with shirts, knitwear and jackets alike.
* Made from 67% lyocell and 33% cotton.
* Soft and smooth to touch.
* Also available in Black
* Fits true to size.
* Features a side slit.
* Made ethically in Portugal.
* Machine washable
Size & Fits
* Model is 5’6″ size 8 and wears a size S.
* Length from side neck point: M 77cm. L 78cm.
* Across waist: S 76cm. M 33.5cm. L 34.5cm.
* Across hip: S 43.5cm M 44.5cm. L 46.5cm.
* Across hem: S 40cm. M 44cm. L 48cm
* This style is produced ethically in Portugal from GOTS certified organic cotton.
Portugal is, as you might know renowned for its outstanding quality linens and jerseys.
The factories that Beaumont Organic is working with are familybusineses near Porto. The working conditions are very good and they provide secure and safe environments with fair wages to their workers.
* It is important to Beaumont Organic to work with small factories so they can benefit from them. The largest factory that they work with has an integrated manufacturing procedure. So the produce everything themselves, starting with the raw yarns until the final procuts. The workers are highly skilled experts and bring each garment to perfection.
* The Transportation of the final products to the UK is made by road to minimize the enviromental impact cause by emissions
Made from organic cotton:
* Beaumont Organic produces luxury casual and high quality pieces, one of their favorite and most used fabric is GOTS certified Organic Cotton. You can tell by the soft hand feel and the very high quality of these garments. They showcase this ethical and responsible fabric.
Organic cotton has many benefits, to name just a view:
*you can be sure that no Fungicides or Insecticides are used
*you can be sure that untreated and GMO free seeds are used. (most of the conventional cotton is grown from GMO seeds by the way)
*the organic matter brings strong soil as a result of crop rotation, the soil can also retain the water more efficiently. So the water consumtion is much lower.
Care & washing:
* machine washable
* save energy and wash at 30 degrees with environmentally friendly detergent.
* reduce washing by hanging the garment outside
* cherish forever