* Vatna Joggers, Blackmarl – Lovjoi *
Lovjois joggers name Vatna is designed with a lovely fabric mix and a mix of perfect matching colors. The TENCEL ® fabric that is used for the waistband comes from the company Lenzing, the fancy silk look of the TENCEL ® give these joggers a fancy touch while being 100% vegan. So who is still saying that joggers are for the couch or the gym? You can definitely proof them wrong with this style. By the way, the fabric is so soft and comfy you will never want to take it off again.
This Style is also available in nude.
* Material: 66 % Organic cotton / 34 % recycled polyester
* Measurements: waistband width: 74 cm / Sidelength including waistband: 92cm
* unbrushed sweat
* Cuffs made from 100 % TENCEL ®
* Fit: regular
* gathered waistband
* fabric mix
* here you can read about the production of the TENCEL ® fabric.
* Lovjoi produces everything in their one little factory in South Germany. They only work with ecological materials. Most of their fabrics are being produced on the Swabian Alb. They focus on transparence and on short transportation ways. In a tiny South German village called Riedlingen right next to the Danube is Lovjois headquarter. In a former VW car workshop they combine their studio, sewing room, cutting room, logistics and office. Here they are surrounded by protected nature which gives a perfect ambient to produce sustainable fashion.
In their sewing room they employ Syrian refugees. Their know how is an essential contribution to Lovjois quality. So the Lovjoi products are the result of an amazing intercultural collaboration.
Care & washing:
* wash on low spin with mild detergent at 30° C
* wash with similar colours
* do not soak
* reduce washing by hanging the garment outside
* cherish forever